dean of students office
The office of Parent and Family Programs is part of the Dean of Students. Find out all we do to support your student both personally and academically here...
Parent and Family events
We plan special events just for the parents and families of our students! Find out what's happening here...
Parent and Family programs
As part of the Dean of Students Office, it's our job to keep you connected to, involved with and informed about your student. Check our pages for upcoming family events and university news, where to look for student support both academic and personal and how you can get involved. The Binghamton University experience isn't just for students – welcome to the Bearcat Family!
- Join our Bearcat Family
- Sign up for our Parent Connect Monthly Newsletter
- Family Weekend
- Parent and Family Calendar/Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Letter from our Parents Leadership Council
- Support for Your Student
- Helping Your Student Face Emotional Difficulties
- Health Information for Parents
Follow us on Facebook @ The Binghamton University Bearcat Family for upcoming events, photos and tips.